On behalf of Trinity Sportsman ministries I would like to thank you for your participation in our 2019 Patterson Companies Sporting Clay’s event supporting Trinity Sportsman Ministries (TSM). Through your entry fees and raffle purchases TSM was able to raise just over $11,000 this year. I hope you will pray for TSM and the mission we are trying to accomplish. Team pictures will be on the website soon. Please email this letter to your team members. Thanks again for your support.
We believe the Lord put a dream in our hearts to have a permanent home where TSM could minister to families and point them toward Christ. To give pastors and missionaries a place to get away to hunt, fish and reconnect with the God they serve. We don’t know where that place will be, but we are willing to go when he provides. The money provided through this fundraiser will go toward the current mission through our archery and fishing programs. Anything extra will be committed toward investing wisely to eventually buying acreage to fulfill God’s vision for this ministry.
If the Lord blesses you this next year and you feel led to give additionally toward the “Land Project” please consider donating below.
TSM is a 501c3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Benefits of Donating Real Estate to Trinity Sportsman Ministries
- Consider giving land to TSM and share in promoting Christ centered outdoor activities for building up families and today’s youth.
- Any Donation of Real Estate (Commercial or Residential) provides additional resources for all future TSM activities.
- Your gift of a family farm, deer camp, vacation home or commercial tract to this Federally recognized non-profit organization will benefit your present and future financial estate plans by providing substantial tax benefits.
- Gifts of land may provide substantial tax benefits and help facilitate your estate planning.
Is donating a gift of Real Estate right for you?
Ways to Give to the Land Project:
- Online via the Paypal Donate button below
- Mail a check to Trinity Sportsman Ministry 723 Russell Dr. Plant City, Fl. 33563 ”Land Project”
Contact Dennis Pawlowski, President at (813) 389-3678 or via email at email@example.com to discuss any questions or details about the process.